AIS sports school - wintertime
Show all 3 images
The AIS sports school is located on Brambrüesch in the Brambus-Center, directly opposite the Bergbaiz and the ski lift valley station.
Our school is about playing with the snow, experiencing it on sunny days, but also on days when it snows thick flakes. We do it on the board, on skis and on snowshoes. We safely accompany children from the valley station in Chur up to the ski area and down again after class. By the way, you benefit from special mountain railway rates when attending a course. We want to bring you together with nature, alone or in small groups. We do this through classes or through our events. On your return you should take more knowledge and unique memories with you than when you arrive. In your eyes "wow - that is unique" should stand.
Taster courses (Sundays 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm)
- Price: CHF 25
- Material included
- Registration required
- Min. 4 participants
Offer Ski, Snowboard and more
- Lessons: Group & Private
- Weekly courses Mon-Fri with ski race on Friday
- Weekend courses Sa-Su
- 5 half days lessons with reduced rail ticket for 5 days
- Rental of skis, snowboard, boots, avalanche transceiver set, snowshoes, crossblades
- Sale of accessories and second-hand ski and snowboard equipment
- Children's ski paradise
- Avalanche courses in December
- Freeride weekends
- Snowshoe hikes
- Taster tours with crossblades
Monday-Sunday 9 am - 4.30 pm
Responsible for this content Chur - Die Alpenstadt.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.