Art & History
Show all 10 images
Armin Zink and Stéphane Lombardi have created a holiday and cultural centre with a special flair in Tschiertschen under the name Aux Losanges. In this beautiful, quiet place in the world, Aux Losanges, rebuilt by Caruso St John Architects with English extravagance and love of the Alps, hosts concerts, lectures and exhibitions. An exclusive programme of events brings great artists up to Tschiertschen, in the middle of the Grisons mountains.
The house was built in 1869 as a traditional Walser knitting building and operated as a guesthouse from 1892. From 1951 to 2014, it was known throughout the region as "Cafe Engi". From January 2016 to July 2017, the conversion was carried out by Caruso St John Architects. Under the new name "Aux Losanges", it is now still open for cultural events. In addition, it is also a holiday home and can be rented from 2 nights in low season and from 5 nights in high season.
Holidays at Aux Losanges
Over the rental conditions
By train to Chur HB, then by Postbus to Tschiertschen.
With car to exit Chur Süd, then direction Lenzerheide. After 2km turn towards Tschiertschen.
Large free parking at the entrance to the village
Responsible for this content Chur Tourismus.
This content has been translated automatically.