Obere Au outdoor ice rink
Show all 9 images
At the Obere Au outdoor ice rink, ice princesses show off their elegant pirouettes, while ice hockey cracks shoot one puck after another into the goal - various ice-skating and ice hockey courses are on offer here. The ice rink belongs to the Obere Au Sports Centre Chur. It also features an indoor swimming pool, complete with slide and diving platform, and the Aquamarin hot water adventure pool, as well as an extensive range of facilities and activities in the sphere of fitness and wellness.
Equipment such as skates, stabilisers and blade sharpening services are available at Quader ice rink only.
Please find the ice sports prices here.
- Please buy tickets in advance online via the ticket shop: www.sportanlagenchur.ch/ticketshop.
- You can also buy tickets directly at the ice rink (at the ice skates rental). You don't have to go to the indoor pool ticket office, you can go directly to the ice rink.
- The ticket office at the indoor pool is open Mon-Fri 8am-12pm, 1.30-5pm.
Benefit from buying tickets in the online shop
- 10% discount when buying tickets through the ticket shop
- No queuing at the cash desk
- Contactless access to the facilitiy
- Fast, safe and direct access to the ice rink
Contact data collection as of 1 September 2020
- All individual admissions
- Does not apply to pass holders
Season from 15. November 2021
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 4.30pm
- Saturday/Sunday, 9am - 7pm
- Christmas Eve, 8am - 3.45pm
- Christmas Day closed
- Boxing Day, 11am - 4.30pm
- New Years Eve, 8am - 3.45pm
- New Year closed
- 2. January, 11am - 4.30pm
For information on opening hours during snowfall please call: +41 81 254 42 37
Reservations for clubs
From Chur station Bus Nr. 2 (towards Obere Au), get off at stop "Obere Au" (9 mins).
Motorway exit Chur Süd, follow signs for "P&R Obere Au".
For guests with a single entry or pass of the Chur sports and event facilities there is free parking at the Obere Au parking. Simply pull the parking ticket and validate it inside the sports centre. Without an entry ticket to the sports facilities parking is free for the first hour.
Responsible for this content Chur Tourismus.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.