Fachhochschulzentrum: the digital exhibition
A university of applied sciences centre for the University of Applied Sciences of the Grisons is to be built at the proven location. This brings together in one place what has belonged together for years. Currently, the Grisons University of Applied Sciences is only scattered in nine buildings in the city of Chur. The entries of the project competition Fachhochschulzentrum Graubünden can be viewed as part of a public exhibition.
The architectural competition was held digitally for the first time by the Building Construction Office of the Canton of Graubünden. The 13 project proposals will be exhibited in the mostly digital exhibition. At the same time, the exhibition provides an insight into the new digital forms of presentation.
- Touch screen: The plans and 3D models of all submitted project proposals are displayed digitally on screens.
- Augmented Reality: In a physical environment model of the design perimeter, all project proposals can be virtually superimposed with the physical model using a QR code.
- Film & photo documentation: Filmed sequences of the jury offer an insight into the digital judging process of the project competition.
- Animation: The previous building odyssey of the University of Applied Sciences of the Grisons can be experienced in an animation.
Opening hours of the exhibition:
Mon / Wed / Thu: 11:00 to 14:00
- Tue / Fri: 16:00 to 19:00
A certificate is required for viewing the exhibition.
Responsible for this content Chur Tourismus.
This content has been translated automatically.