Ice rink Chur
Obere Au ice sports stadium
Show all 10 images
The ice sports stadium will reopen for sports clubs on 15. June 2021 and for the public in October 2021.
Very important: Please check the regularly updated Corona measures before visiting.
The Obere Au indoor ice stadium is the largest event venue in the alpine city and home to local ice hockey club EHC Chur. It holds 3,500 spectators and a restaurant that is open during matches. The figure skating club Eisclub Chur (ECC) also holds practice and events here. The ice rink is open to the public when it isn't used and can be used ten months per year.
Equipment such as skates, stabilisers and blade sharpening services are available at Quader ice rink only.
The indoor ice stadium has a rink reservation system for patch ice. More information.
Please find the ice sports prices here.
Buy single tickets for the Obere Au indoor ice stadium online: www.sportanlagenchur.ch/ticketshop
You benefit from:
- 10% discount when buying tickets via the ticket shop
- No queuing at the ticket office
- Contactless access to the stadium
- Fast, secure and directly onto the ice
This is how it works
- Select the desired ticket with or without ChurCard and the corresponding age group
- Buy online with credit card or Twint
- Receive ticket with QR code by e-mail
- Validate the QR code at the turnstile of the corresponding facility
- The ice skating can begin!
Tickets are valid for 10 days from the date of purchase. Purchased tickets cannot be cancelled.
Contact details as of 1 September 2020
- All single tickets
- Not valid for season ticket holders
Season for sports clubs
15. June 2021 - 25. March 2022
Information regarding ice patches
Please find the occupancy plan of the indoor ice stadium here.
Please find the reservation form here.
Season for public ice skating
25. October 2021 to 27. March 2022
- Monday to Friday
- Please kindly check the occupancy plan before planing your visit.
- Christmas Eve 8am - 3.30pm
- Christmas closed
- Boxing Day closed
- New Years Eve 8am - 3.30pm
- New Year closed
- 2. January closed
- 1. August closed
- During school holidays opening hours may vary.
Subject to change.
From Chur station Bus Nr. 2 (towards Obere Au), get off at "Obere Au" (9 mins).
Motorway exit Chur Süd, follow signs for "P&R Obere Au".
For guests with a single entry or pass of the Chur sports and event facilities there is free parking at the Obere Au parking. Simply pull the parking ticket and validate it inside the sports centre. Without an entry ticket to the sports facilities parking is free for the first hour.
Responsible for this content Chur Tourismus.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.