Show all 3 images
During 365 days a year, the adventure stable is open for games, sports, crafts and culture. Climbing elements made of wood, obstacles and ramps that can be mastered by bike and much more, invite you to be discovered. The use is free of charge and at your own risk.
- In general, the adventure stable is always open to the public and without registration . (Exception upper part of the climbing wall, see below)
NEW: Climbing wall (with harness and belay device)
The upper part of our climbing wall has been extended this year and you can now climb even higher. However, the following regulations apply to the upper part of the climbing wall:
- Reservation and registration ONLY for the upper part of the climbing wall must be made in advance. There is not always someone on site
- Supervision by responsible parents or caregivers must be ensured
- Declaration of consent must be completed
- TVTP Declines Liability (Disclaimer)
- Rental equipment (climbing harness and belay device) can be obtained from TVTP for Fr. 15.-.
- Contact and reservation 081 356 10 71 / info@güdahof.ch
Oberdorf 63a, 7064 Tschiertschen
Responsible for this content Chur Tourism.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.