Swimming pool Chur
Obere Au air dome
Show all 7 images
The wintertime outdoor pool. The 50-meter-long eight-lane pool at Obere Au is covered by an air-supported structure during winter, so that you can swim your lengths even during the cold season. Access is through the indoor pool, from which a heated connecting tunnel leads into the air-supported structure.
Please find the pools prices here.
Buy single tickets for the air dome pool online: www.sportanlagenchur.ch/ticketshop
You benefit from:
- 10% discount when buying tickets through the ticket shop
- No queuing at the cash desk
- Contactless access to the facilitiy
- Fast, safe and direct to your swimming enjoyment
How it works:
- buy your ticket online with or without ChurCard, adult or child
- pay by credit card or Twint
- receive your ticket with QR code by e-mail
- validate your QR code at the turnstile of the respective facility
- let the pool fun begin!
The tickets are valid for 10 days from the date of purchase. Purchased tickets cannot be cancelled.
Contact data collection as of 1 September 2020
- All individual admissions
- Does not apply to pass holders
2. October 2021 to 18. April 2022
- Monday - Friday, 8 - 10am and 12 - 3.30pm (Wednesdays until 4pm)
- Saturday, 11am - 4pm
- Sunday, 11am - 3pm
- New Year, Easter Sunday, Christmas Day closed
- Other holidays 11am - 3pm
Clubs, schools and aquafit courses can make bookings on agreement with us. Coaches and teachers seeking to book for clubs and schools need to provide a valid SLRG Module Pool Plus or equivalent.
Click here for the occupancy plan for courses, clubs and schools
Click here for booking form.
From Chur station Bus Nr. 2 (towards Obere Au), get off at stop "Obere Au" (9 mins).
Motorway exit Chur Süd, follow signs for "P&R Obere Au".
For guests with a single entry or pass of the Chur sports and event facilities there is free parking at the Obere Au parking. Simply pull the parking ticket and validate it inside the sports centre. Without an entry ticket to the sports facilities parking is free for the first hour.
Responsible for this content Chur Tourismus.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.