See below how to get to the individual locations of the Chur sports and event facilities by public transport or by car.
Travelling to Obere Au
- Arrival by public transport: From Chur railway station, take the number 2 bus (towards Obere Au) to the ‘Obere Au’ stop (9 min).
- Arrival by bicycle: The facilities are located on the national bicycle route No. 2 and are connected to the cycle path network of the city of Chur. There are bicycle parking spaces for 340 bicycles. Of these 260 are covered and 80 are free-standing. There are areas for cargo bikes, child trailers etc., several e-bike loading stations and a bicycle repair station with a bicycle pump and bicycle tools.
- Arrival by car: Take the Chur Süd motorway exit, then follow ‘P&R Obere Au’.
- Park your car at the car park
- Register your licence plate using Parkingpay, EasyPark or Twint apps or directly at the parking meter and activate the parking process for zone 302 (1st hour free)
- Enter the sports facilities
- Behind the turnstile to the pools, fitness and wellness areas as well for the public ice skating, register your licence plate again at the devices installed there to receive a free day permit.
- Further information on the day permit and the Obere Au car park (German only)
Travelling to Sand
- Travelling by public transport: From Chur railway station, take the number 9 bus (towards Meiersboden) to the ‘Turnhalle Sand’ stop (4 min).
- Travelling by car: Follow signs for ‘Arosa’. The Sand open-air pool is located immediately before the signs direct you towards the left of the river, on the left hand side.
- Parking: There are a few paid parking spaces near the outdoor swimming pool. Travel by foot or by public transport is recommended
Travelling to Quader
- Travelling by public transport: From Chur railway station take the number 3 bus (towards Haldenstein/Untervaz) to the ‘Quaderweise’ stop (2 min) or on foot from Chur station to the east into Ottostrasse. At the end is the entrance to the Quader ice rink (2 min.).
- Travelling by car: Take the ‘Chur Nord’ motorway exit, then drive along Masanserstrasse towards the town centre (4 min). The Quader ice rink is located on the left (No. 22).
- Parking: There are a few paid parking spaces available directly at the ice rink. Alternative, we recommend the Quader car park on Quaderstrasse.