Swimming pool Chur
Obere Au Indoor Pool
Show all 11 images
Whether you want to swim lengths in the 25m-pool, jump from the diving tower (1, 3, or 5 meters), or try out your first strokes in the learning or paddling pools - there's something for everyone to enjoy at the Obere Au indoor pool, even more so with the 85m-long slide. In the outside area of the indoor pool there is also the Aquamarine warm water wellness pool with various massage jets and whirlpool systems. Use of the Aquamarine is included in the indoor pool admission. Then you can refuel in the Obere Au sports restaurant, build up your strength in the gym, or relax in a sauna or infrared cabin. Free wifi for our guests in the foyer.
- 25m pool, diving tower pool, beginner pool: 28-30°C
- Paddling pool: 32°C
- Aquamarine (outdoor): summer 31-33°C, winter 32-35°C
- Weather report for indoor pool and Aquamarine hot water experience pool
- Access for people with disabilities
- Pool rules, information for groups, pool regulations
Children's Play Afternoon
The large pool in the indoor pool is completely available to children, the lanes are removed and the pool is filled with various play equipment, such as rings, noodles, planks, AirSmiley, inflatable mattress for climbing etc. The diving boards and slides invite you in to play!
All year round, wednesdays and saturdays from 1.30 - 4pm
No registration required. Not suitable for non-swimmers
«Obigschwimma - Evening swim» for four Francs
Treat yourself to a time-out and let the evening end in a relaxed atmosphere in the indoor pool or aquamarine hot water wellness pool - and all this at the sensational price of CHF 4 per person for everyone! The special «Obaschwimma - evening swimm» is valid from 30. October 2021 until 3. April 2022. Additional information.
Please find the pool prices here.
Buy single tickets for the Obere Au indoor pool and the Aquamarine wellness pool online: www.sportanlagenchur.ch/ticketshop
You benefit from:
- 10% discount when buying tickets through the ticket shop
- No queuing at the cash desk
- Contactless access to the facilitiy
- Fast, safe and direct to your swimming enjoyment
How it works:
- buy your ticket online with or without ChurCard, adult or child
- pay by credit card or Twint
- receive your ticket with QR code by e-mail
- validate your QR code at the turnstile of the respective facility
- let the pool fun begin!
The tickets are valid for 10 days from the date of purchase. Purchased tickets cannot be cancelled.
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 9.30pm (last admission 8.45pm)
- Saturday, Sunday, holidays 9am - 6pm (last admission 5 pm)
Holidays (different opening hours)
- Easter Sunday, New Year, Christmas Day closed
- Ascension/Whit Monday 9am - 6pm
- National Day (01.08.) 9am - 5pm
- Christmas Eve, New Years Eve 9am - 4pm
Summer reduced opening hours
- 22. May-5. September 2021: closes at 11.30am on wednesdays, saturdays and sundays when sunny weather conditions
- 26h June - 15th August 2021: closes at 11.30am daily when sunny weather conditions
In case the weather is unclear please kindly contact our front office team at +41 81 254 42 88.
From Chur station Bus Nr. 2 (towards Obere Au), get off at "Obere Au" (9 mins).
Motorway exit Chur Süd, follow signs for "P&R Obere Au".
For guests with a single entry or pass of the Chur sports and event facilities there is free parking at the Obere Au parking. Simply pull the parking ticket and validate it inside the sports centre. Without an entry ticket to the sports facilities parking is free for the first hour.
Responsible for this content Chur - Die Alpenstadt.