Aquamarine warm water wellness pool
Show all 11 images
Corona restrictions Graubünden/Switzerland: The Aquamarine wellness pool has reopened.
Very important: Please check the regularly updated Corona measures before visiting.
In the outside area of the Obere Au indoor pool in Chur you'll find the Aquamarine hot water wellness pool. The outdoor pool, which is heated to 33° in summer and 35° in winter, offers soothing massage tables, relaxing neck jets, an invigorating whirlpool bay, and a mysterious bubbling grotto with light and music effects. True indulgence in the open air! Particularly fun for kids is the aquarium at the grotto with its catfish, eels, clown loach and South American tilapias. Use of the Aquamarine is included in the indoor pool admission. This facility is perfectly complemented by the spa complex with saunas, solarium and infrared cabins, as well as the gym for cardio and strength training.
Visit now: summer adventure
Fitness, animation, competitions and culinary offers from 26. June to 15. August 2021 at Obere Au outdoor pool. Dive in and let yourself be moved. Discover now!
Please find entry fees here.
Buy single tickets for the Obere Au indoor pool and the Aquamarine wellness pool online: www.sportanlagenchur.ch/ticketshop
You benefit from:
- 10% discount when buying tickets through the ticket shop
- No queuing at the cash desk
- Contactless access to the facilitiy
- Fast, safe and direct to your swimming enjoyment
How it works:
- buy your ticket online with or without ChurCard, adult or child
- pay by credit card or Twint
- receive your ticket with QR code by e-mail
- validate your QR code at the turnstile of the respective facility
- let the pool fun begin!
The tickets are valid for 10 days from the date of purchase. Purchased tickets cannot be cancelled.
Contact data collection as of 1 September 2020
- All individual admissions
- Does not apply to pass holders
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 9.30pm
- Saturday, Sunday, holidays, 9am - 6pm
Holidays (different opening hours)
- New Year, Easter Sunday, Christmas Day closed
- National Day (01.08.) 9am - 5pm
- Christmas Eve, New Years Eve 9am - 4pm
- As soon as the outdoor pool is open until 5. September 2021: closes at 11.30am on wednesdays, saturdays and sundays when sunny weather conditions
- 26th June - 15th August 2021: closes at 11.30am daily when sunny weather conditions
- The Aquamarine is used by the schools every morning two weeks prior to the school's summer and winter holidays
From Chur station Bus Nr. 2 (towards Obere Au), get off at stop "Obere Au" (9 mins).
Motorway exit Chur Süd, follow signs for "P&R Obere Au".
For guests with a single entry or abonnement of the Chur sports and event facilities there is free parking at the Obere Au parking. Simply pull the parking ticket and validate it inside the sports centre. Without an entry ticket to the sports facilities parking is free for the first hour.
Responsible for this content Chur Tourismus.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.