Ice skating Chur
Obere Au ice sports training stadium
Show all 7 images
Ice and grass sports enthusiasts enjoy a modern infrastructure with state-of-the-art equipment. The ice rink has an ice field that can be converted from the European ice field size (60m x 30m) to the North American ice field size (60m x 26m). The sports infrastructure also includes ice skates rental (from June), 25 changing rooms for ice and field sports, an athletics room (226m2), a gymnastics room (65m2), a sprint track (50m) and a first-aid room. The event facilities include the grandstand (276 seats), two meeting rooms (50m2 each) and an event room (170m2). Changing rooms for users of the jogging track and the skate park as well as a public toilet facility are accessible from the outside. With this infrastructure, the ice sports training stadium is a state-of-the-art addition to the old ice sports stadium. The new ice sports training stadion is open all year for public ice skating, patch ice and training sessions.
Public ice skating
For public skating, ice skate rental for adults and children is available at the ice master's office in the ice sports training stadium. No reservation needed. You can buy the entry ticket in advance online, at the ticket machine or at the front desk at the ice rink. Please ring the bell if the ice master isn't in his office, thank you.
Groups of 10 or more with ice skate rental:
- Before 11am: please register your group 2 days in advance (an earlier start is possible on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday).
- From 11am: no registration required
Magical winter atmosphere at the Obere Au sports facilities 12.11.2022-03.03.2023
Since the Quader outdoor ice rink is closed this winter, will will bring its magical winter atmosphere to the Obere Au facilities - more precisely to the training ice rink and the indoor swimming pool & outdoor wellness pool. Enjoy public ice skating, evening swimming and gastronomy from 12 November 2022 to 3 March 2023. Further information (German only)
Ice skates rental: CHF 6.- (deposit: id-card)
Buy entry tickets / ice skate rental for the Obere Au ice sports training stadium online: www.sportanlagenchur.ch/ticketshop
You benefit from:
- 10% discount when buying tickets via the ticket shop
- No queuing at the ticket office
- Contactless access to the stadium
- Fast, secure and directly onto the ice
This is how it works
- Select the desired ticket with or without ChurCard and the corresponding age group
- Buy online with credit/debit card or Twint
- Receive ticket with QR code by e-mail
- Validate the QR code at the turnstile/scanner of the corresponding facility
- The ice skating can begin!
Tickets are valid for 3 days from the date of purchase. Purchased tickets cannot be cancelled.
Tickets for public ice skating and ice skate rental are also available via the ticket machine on site at the ice rink and at the front desk at the ice rink.
28.02.2022 - 30.04.2023 (open again from 03.07.2023)
Availability of ice patchesaccording to the occupancy schedule
Here you will find the occupancy schedule for the training ice rink. Please kindly place your reservation via email@example.com, thank you.
Here you will find the occupancy plan for the changing rooms at the ice rink.
Public ice skating and ice hockey
Winter holidays 25.02.-05.03.2023
- Public ice hockey: daily, 9 - 10.45am hard puck and 2 - 4.15 pm 1/3-field soft puck
- Public ice skating: daily, 11am - 4.15pm
- Except: no public ice skating/hockey on 04./05.03.203
- Public ice hockey: Wed/Sat/Sun: 9 - 10.45am hard puck and 2 - 4.15 pm 1/3-field soft puck
- Public ice skating: Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri: 8am - 4.15pm and Wed, Sat, Sun: 11am - 4.15pm
- Except: 24./31. December until 4pm only
- Public ice hockey: Sat/Sun, 8 - 9.45am
- Public ice skating: Sat/Sun, 10 - 11.45am
Please buy tickets online, at the ticket machine in the ice stadium or at the indoor pool ticket office.
Otherwise open according to the occupancy schedule
Revision (closed): 01.05.-02.07.2023
Responsible for this content Chur Tourism.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.