Fragrant scents at the sauna
Relaxing, soothing or invigorating scents fill the Finnish saunas. Several times a day, the sauna master places an ice ball infused with pure essential oils on the sauna heater. The ice breaks and the soothing fragrance unfolds.
- Weekdays from 12 noon every 2 hours
- Weekends from 11 am every 2 hours
- Wednesday is Aufguss-day: every 2 hours, 3 harmonising oils are vaporised and distributed in the sauna by means of an Aufguss-ceremony.
- In the Finnish saunas (mixed, ladies and gents). The fragrance experience will take place at the ladies and gents Finnish saunas only.
- Wednesday's Aufguss-day takes place in the mixed Finnish sauna.
- Fragrance programme 29.05.2023 - 04.06.2023
- Fragrance programme 05.06.2023 - 11.06.2023
- Fragrance programme 12.06.2023 - 18.06.2023
Wednesday is Aufguss day - the ceremonies
Different types of music are played while the steam melts into the fragrances. The perfect celebration provides a special heat climax.
The classic Aufguss is celebrated in absolute silence and without music. Three essential oils, hidden in the ice sphere, are carried to the guests by the Aufguss master's cloth technique.
In this health-promoting body treatment, the high-quality salt is absorbed into the open pores of the skin. The Aufguss master uses the cloth to ensure pleasant air circulation. The salt peeling takes place in the steam bath or in the Finnish saunas.
Take some time out and calm down your body and mind. With relaxing, meditative music combined with classic waving techniques, the Relax Aufguss takes you away to your very own relaxation.
Included in regular sauna admission - ticket shop
The next sauna event will be held in June.
Show all 4 images