Obere Au Sauna Area
Show all 10 images
The sauna at the Obere Au sports complex is the perfect place to replace and detox. Choose from Finnish, herbal (currently out of operation) and bio sauna or steam bath - there is something for everyone. At the end of the day, relax outdoors in the sauna terrace.
Sauna 1 (Finnish sauna) in the sauna area is separated by gender. The Finnish, herbal (currently out of operation) and bio sauna as well as the steam bath are communal. The entire sauna area is a no-clothes area except for the the sauna courtyard and the relaxation room. Use of the indoor and outdoor swimming pools as well as of the Aquamarine warm water adventure pool and the Physiotherm infrared cabin is included in the ticket. You can find more information about the bio sauna here.
The offers at a glance:
- Classic Finnish sauna (80°C/20%)
- Herbal sauna (60°C/30%) - currently out of operation
- Bio sauna (55°C/45%) - mixed out of service, but the ladies' bio-sauna is currently mixed
- Steam bath (45°C/100%)
- Physiotherm infrared cabin
18 good reasons to use our sauna:
1. separate sauna for men and women
2. feel free to switch between mixed and separate sauna
3. use of infrared cabin included
4. outdoor sauna courtyard with deck chairs, waterfall and lighting
5. extra mild shower gel and shampoo (free of charge)
6. you can do the sauna-infusion yourself
7. daily changing infusion-fragrances
8. different fragrances in the 3 Finnish saunas
9. herbal sauna with daily changing, natural herbs
10. cooling area with cold immersion basin
11. water dispenser in the large relaxation room
12. 3 different daily newspapers
13. use of the indoor and outdoor swimming pools included
14. 1 sauna towel included in the price, a second towel for 5.-
15. parking fees included
16. no time limit
17. excellent value for money for the annual pass
Please find the wellness prices here.
Sauna single entries can now be purchased via the online ticket shop: www.sportanlagenchur.ch/ticketshop
You benefit from:
10% discount when buying admission tickets via the ticket shop
No queuing at the ticket office
Contactless access to the facility
Quick, safe and direct access to the sauna experience
This is how it works:
Select the desired ticket in the ticket shop
Buy online with credit card or Twint
Receive a ticket with a QR code by e-mail
Validate the QR code of the ticket at the reader of the corresponding facility
And the sauna session can begin!
Purchased tickets cannot be cancelled.
Pass, Sportscard and online ticket holders have direct access to the sauna area. There is no need to go to the cash desk, as the key and sauna towels are located directly in the sauna area and direct access is possible using the chip card or the QR code of the online ticket.
- Hold the chip card/QR code against the reader at the entrance to the sauna (check in)
- Take sauna towel
- Keys are located directly at the cloakroom lockers (please also leave them there when leaving)
- Enjoy your sauna session
- When leaving the sauna area, please hold the card to the reader again (still in the sauna area) and check out
If you would like to visit the pools before 11 a.m. with your sauna ticket, you have to get a through ticket at the cash desk beforehand (sauna ticket can only be used once for admission to a facility)
1 sauna towel per person included, each additional towel 5.-
Random checks are carried out
Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Please note: Saturday, 26 November 2022 open until 4pm only.
Monday - Friday 11am - 9.30pm (last admission 8.30pm)
Saturday/Sunday/Holidays 10am - 6pm (last admission 5pm)
Holidays (different opening hours)
New Year, Easter Sunday, Christmas Day closed
National Day (01.08.) 10am - 5pm
Christmas Eve, New Years Eve 10am - 4pm
Revision (facility closed): 19. - 30.06.2023
Responsible for this content Chur - Die Alpenstadt.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.