Obere Au Sauna Area
Show all 10 images
Obere Au Sauna Area
Sport- und Eventanlagen Chur, Grossbruggerweg 6, 7000 Chur
The sauna at the Obere Au sports complex is the perfect place to replace and detox. Choose from Finnish, herbal and bio sauna or steam bath - there is something for everyone. At the end of the day, relax outdoors in the sauna terrace.
Sauna 1 (Finnish sauna) in the sauna area is separated by gender. The Finnish, herbal and bio sauna as well as the steam bath are communal. The entire sauna area is a no-clothes area except for the the sauna courtyard and the relaxation room. Use of the indoor and outdoor swimming pools as well as of the Aquamarine warm water wellness pool and the Physiotherm infrared cabin is included in the ticket. You can find more information about the bio sauna here.
Fragrant sauna aufguss
Relaxing, soothing or invigorating scents now fill the Finnish saunas. Several times a day, the sauna master places an ice ball infused with pure essential oils on the sauna heater. The ice breaks and the soothing fragrance unfolds. Click here for the fragrance programme (German only).
The offers at a glance:
- Classic Finnish sauna (80°C/20%) - mixed Finnish sauna closed until further notice. Ladies'/gentlemen's saunas are open.
- Herbal sauna (60°C/30%)
- Bio sauna (55°C/45%) - one of the two bio saunas is currently being operated as a mixed Finnish sauna
- Steam bath (45°C/100%)
- Physiotherm infrared cabin
16 good reasons to use our sauna:
1. separate sauna for men and women
2. feel free to switch between mixed and separate sauna
3. use of infrared cabin included
4. outdoor sauna courtyard with deck chairs, waterfall and lighting
5. extra mild shower gel and shampoo (free of charge)
6. daily changing infusion-fragrances
7. different fragrances in the 3 Finnish saunas
8. herbal sauna with daily changing, natural herbs
9. cooling area with cold immersion basin
10. water dispenser in the large relaxation room
11. 3 different daily newspapers
12. use of the indoor and outdoor swimming pools included
13. 1 sauna towel included in the price, a second towel for 5.-
14. parking fees included
15. no time limit
16. excellent value for money for the annual pass
We recommend to bring the following items for a visit of our saunas:
- 2 sauna towels
- Bath towel
Please find the wellness prices here.
News: wristbands instead of tickets
- Access/exit to sauna area: only possible with wristband. Applies to all entrances to the sauna area (regardless of whether from the corridor, indoor pool or outdoor pool). Leaving the sauna area only possible with open locker.
- Opening/closing the lockers: only possible with wristband. No more keys. Tip: If you can't remember which locker you had selected, hold your wristband up to the info terminal -> it will show you your locker number.
- Single tickets: You will now receive a wristband instead of a paper ticket. Please kindly change your online ticket to a wristband at reception. Before leaving the sauna area, place the wristband in the automatic return machine -> the door will be unlocked.
- Have your Sportscard debited at reception and you will receive a wristband for access to the sauna. Before leaving the sauna area, place the wristband in the automatic return machine -> the door will be unlocked.
- Pass holders are asked to exchange their pass card for a wristband at the reception desk for a one-off fee of 5.-. Before leaving the sauna area, hold your wristband against the reader of the automatic return machine -> the door will be unlocked.
If you have any questions, our staff at reception and in the sauna area are happy to help.
1 sauna towel per person included, each additional towel 5.-
Monday - Friday 11am - 9.30pm (last admission 8.30pm)
Saturday/Sunday/Holidays 10am - 6pm (last admission 5pm)
Holidays (different opening hours)
New Year, Easter Sunday, Christmas Day closed
National Day (01.08.) 10am - 5pm
Christmas Eve, New Years Eve 10am - 4pm
Revision (facility closed): 19. - 30.06.2023
Responsible for this content Chur Tourism.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.