Show all 8 images
FitÄria offers a wide selection of health, fitness and endurance classes, such as aerobics, pilates or forest yoga. Challenge your body mindfully and refresh your mind in a controlled environment. Your fitness class ticket will also give you entry to the swimming pools! Make use of the day-care.
- Find an overview and a description of the classes from 16. August 2021 here. (German only).
Register for a free trial session now! +41 81 254 42 88
Forest Yoga (summer only)
The sun tickling your nose, leaves rustling in the wind and the scent of blooms in the air - the perfect setting to relax with Hatha Yoga and find your inner self. Book for the class now! Additional information
Here you can find group fitness course prices.
You now have to register for the courses and can buy your admission (if no Sportscard or pass) for the group fitness courses in the ticket shop: www.sportanlagenchur.ch/ticketshop.
You benefit from
- 10% discount when purchasing tickets via the ticket shop
- No queuing at the ticket office
- Contactless access to the facility
- Quick, safe and direct access to fitness fun
This is how it works:
- Select the desired ticket with or without ChurCard and the corresponding course in the ticket shop.
- Buy online with credit card or Twint (not necessary with pass and Sportscard)
- Receive ticket with QR code by e-mail
- Validate the QR code at the turnstile of the corresponding facility
- and the group fitness class can start!
The ticket is only valid for the booked course on the corresponding day. Purchased tickets cannot be cancelled. Minimum number of participants: 3 people.
Contact details survey as of 1 September 2020
- All single entries
- Not valid for pass holders
Schedule from 16. August 2021: according to schedule.
- No lessons on holidays.
- Winter break (no lessons): 24.-31.12.2021
- Summer break (no lessons): 04.-31.07.2022
From Chur station Bus Nr. 2 (towards Obere Au), get off at stop "Obere Au" (9 mins).
Motorway exit Chur Süd, follow signs for "P&R Obere Au".
For guests with a single entry or pass of the Chur sports and event facilities there is free parking at the Obere Au parking. Simply pull the parking ticket and validate it inside the sports centre. Without an entry ticket to the sports facilities parking is free for the first hour.
Responsible for this content Chur Tourismus.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.