This late Gothic building was constructed in the 15th century. Both the main steps and the entrance doors, with their decorative architrave, date back to this period. Some two centuries later, in 1654, the building was renovated and extended, employing the baroque stylistic devices of the day. The interior reveals magnificently furnished rooms. These include a spacious garden room, the “Sala terrena”, on the ground floor and, on the first floor, a room with a baroque stucco ceiling and, adjoining it, a late Gothic room with well-preserved wall panels from the late 15th century.
Responsible for this content Chur - Die Alpenstadt.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.