The Obere Au Sports Restaurant is reopening on 1. October.

Additional infos

Historische Stätte Chur

Raetian Museum


Show all 3 images

The Rhaetian Museum, located in a baroque patrician house built in 1675, illustrates and conveys Grisons history.


Once a manor house, now a museum for the public: in former times, the Rätisches Museum was the private residence of Paul von Buol zu Strassund Rietberg. The baron purchased the building in 1675 and replaced the former arsenal with a baroque building. In the 19th century, the house became the permanent home of items of cultural and historical interest. At that time, lawyer Peter Conradin von Planta and others were concerned about the drain and loss of valuable cultural assets and resolved to halt this development by starting up a historical collection, and hence the Rätisches Museum came into being.


Responsible for this content Chur Tourism.

Outdooractive Logo

This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.