Historic Altsdtadt Chur
St. Martin's square
The St. Martin's square lies in the oldest part of Chur, midway between the two towers, the Obertor and the Untertor, thus forming part of the historical north-south route through the inner city. It is dominated by the Kirche St. Martin. The Martinsbrunnen dates from 1716. Its basin is adorned with signs of the zodiac. Apart from the sign-holder and the columns, the fountain is still in its original state.
Responsible for this content Chur - Die Alpenstadt.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.