Castle ruin Lichtenstein
Castle Lichtentein, constructed in the 12th century on a ridge some distance north of the village, was inhabited until about 1400 and was probably abandoned during the 15th century. It was the seat of the house of Lichtenstein until it went extinct in the late 13th century, whereupon it came into possession of the lords of Haldenstein.
Responsible for this content Chur Tourismus.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.