Show all 13 images
Chur is the only city in Switzerland with its own winter and summer sports region, conveniently linked with the city by means of an aerial cableway. Starting point for hiking tours, mountainbike tours and the Alpenbikepark, as well as for ski & snowboard adventures, snowhoeing tours and much more....
SPRING / SUMMER / AUTOMN 2022
- Weekend operation: 2. April - 6. June 2022
- Public holiday operation: 15 April (Good Friday), 18 April (Easter Monday), 26 + 27 May (Ascension/Bridge Day), 6 June (Whit Monday)
- Daily: 11. June - 23. October 2022
- Weekend operation: 29./30. October + 5./6. November 2022
- 8.30 am - 5 pm
- Long Saturday: 11. June - 27. August 2022, until 8 pm
- Weekend operation: 3. - 18. December 2022
- Daily: 22. December 2022 - 12. March 2023
- Weekend operation: 18./19. and 25./26. March 2023
- Saturday evening: 7. January - 4. March 2023 until 10 pm
- First trip aerial cableway 8.30 am
- Aerial cableway 8.40 am – 4.40 pm, every 20 min.
- Ski lift 9 am – 4 pm
- Chairlift 4 am – 4 pm
- Chu-Chu train 8.40 am – 4.40 pm
Final check of the slopes at 4.15 pm, after that the slopes are closed.
- City bus line no. 1 from the Chur railway station
- Bus stop at "Brambrüeschbahn/Stadthalle"
- Highway exit Chur Süd
- Drive towards city centre
- Cableway station at Kasernenstrasse 15
Guests of the Chur Cableways park free of charge in the Stadthalle parking lot during operating hours. For this purpose, the control plate number must be entered independently in a list at the cableways station. The list is located after the turnstile, the entry is the responsibility of the cableways users.
Responsible for this content Chur - Die Alpenstadt.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.