The Haldenhüttli is a small wooden pavilion on Schanfiggerstrasse, which leads from Chur to Arosa. The pavilion was built in 1879 by the Chur city association as part of the idea of turning Chur into a climatic health resort. It is also an observation point and retreat for lovers and offers a romantic view of the city to the southwest. The board with the panoramic map on the site helps visitors identify the surrounding peaks.
Responsible for this content Chur Tourismus.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.